REGISTRATION FOR THE YEARBOOK-CONFERENCE 2021
Yearbook Conference 2021 | Ethic, Compliance & Integrity 2021 Challenges
24th of March | 12:00 - 18:00 CET
Home | Agenda | Speakers | Flyer
Pursuant to Article 13 GDPR we hereby are informing you about the following:
- Administrators of your private data are: Europa-Universität Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Große Scharrnstr. 59, Frankfurt (Oder), Germany
- You can contact us anytime via e-mail at the following address: email@example.com
- Your data will only be managed for the purpose of implementing this contract and other obligations attached to it.
- Your data will be managed during the time required for the purposes of taking part in this conference.
- You have the right to access your personal data, the right to have such data corrected and all rights resulting from the relevant legal act.
- Even though you may be providing your data voluntarily, please consider that refusing to give the access to your data can lead to restrictions or exclusion from services or parts of it covered by the contract.
Basic rules of the online participation:
Before, during and after the participation in the online course the following rules are applying:
Conferences, workshops and other online events are going to take place on the online platform “ZOOM”.
- Before the start of the event, as a registered participant you are going to receive an e-mail with detailed information about the schedule of the event and your login details for the relevant event.
- Through logging in all participants are confirming to have a convenient technical device and a stable internet connection for joining the event. Please make sure that the software of the technical device you are using authorizes the program “ZOOM” for usage or rather that the “ZOOM-App” you are using is updated.
- You can find the time for your possible login in the program of the event.
- As soon as you have clicked on the link to access, please write down your first and last name as a participant as it was written in the process of registration. You will get to a virtual waiting room where your identification will be checked. After you are confirmed you will have access.
- Please mute your microphone and turn off your camera after entering the event and continue this way during the event.
- You are cordially invited to ask questions in the chat during the ongoing presentations and discussions. The questions will be managed by the responsible host. Live discussions, working in smaller groups and other work constellations will also be possible if provided by the respective speaker.
- Please stay logged in in “ZOOM” during the breaks.
- If there should be any problems concerning the local internet connection make sure that any other technical devices in your office or house are disconnected from the internet connection.
- Audio or visual recordings are forbidden during the entire event.
- When the event is finished all you need to do is closing the browser window or the ZOOM-App.
The event has already taken place and the registration is no longer possible. Thank you for all registrations!
|Viadrina Compliance Center|
|The first scientific institute in which interdisciplinary projects all about Compliance and Integrity are implemented. The VCC-Team consists of scientist coming from various academic fields offered by Europa-Universität Viadrina in Frankfurt (Oder). VCC is both nationally and internationally active.|
Contact and questons: firstname.lastname@example.org