Compliance Across Asia
On 26 and 27 September 2019, the German-Southeast Asian Center of Excellence for Public Policy and Good Governance (CPG) and the Viadrina Compliance Center (VCC), with support from the Hanns Seidel Foundation and in cooperation with the Alliance for Integrity, will host the international conference “Compliance Across Asia - New Challenges and Chances for Practical Integrity” at the Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom.
The conference topics include:
• Standards and certification
• Monitoring and reporting obligations
• Environmental compliance and climate change
• Cross-cultural compliance and compliance communication across borders
• Risk assessment and third-party due diligence
• Unified code of conduct – Between dreams and reality
• Whistleblowing – Cultural challenges and opportunities
• Compliance 4.0 – Challenges of digitalization
You can find further information about the conference HERE.